Growth London Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What Data Do We Collect?
- Personal information you are asked to supply or you supply voluntarily as part of making an enquiry with us.
- Users’ Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, which are automatically logged by our web server.
- If you send us an email or complete a form on this website, we may collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give Us.
How Do We Use Your Data?
- Any personal data we hold will be processed and stored securely within our Hubspot CRM for the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
- In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority
- We will NEVER share or sell your data
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
- Your data will be stored securely in our Hubspot CRM.
- For details on Hubspot’s stringent security protocols please see here.
- Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data we hold about you, including strong passwords and 2FA.
How Can You Access Your Data?
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge.
- Growth London Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 February 2021.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.