The Digital Incentives platform
WeGift is a Series A funded, UK-based fintech startup building the core infrastructure for the digital incentives economy.
With a stellar list of customers including Apple, Pizza Express, Uber, Zalando, Perkbox and many more, WeGift has seen 500% annual revenue growth. These market leading brands are using the platform to both reward and incentivise customers and employees, influence purchase decisions and behaviours, and develop a dynamic and dependable driver of growth, accessing WeGift’s network of more than 500 brand partners, across 26 markets and 20 currencies.
It was a real delight reporting into Aron Alexander (Founder & CEO) & Etai Rosen (CRO) as we set about building the marketing engine for WeGift.
My focus was on automation and integration with CRM, project management for the website relaunch, content strategy and helping to ensure reporting and analytics properly in place.
Over the course of our 8 month engagement we:
- implemented Autopilot (marketing automation) and integrated into Salesforce (CRM) & website
- setup conversion tracking and analytics (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, GA Connector, Gravity Forms)
- devised and implemented an ABM lead prospecting & outbound sales methodology, utilising personalised video and email sequencing
- ran initial tests on a plethora of acquisition channels to help guide future strategy including LinkedIn, Search, Capterra & Quora
- delivered 4 outstanding customer case studies and 2 video testimonials
- implemented an initial content marketing strategy
- embarked on a complete website redesign and relaunch project to make it more solution and persona focused with updated messaging, PPC landing pages, gated case study landing pages, improved forms, more customer showcases, improved careers section. Website design by Filippos Protogeridis and website development by Pixelpoint – both of whom I have no hesitation recommending.
What are your marketing goals & requirements?
The best way to understand whether we would be a good fit to work together is an initial informal and no obligation chat.
And even if I'm not the right person on this occasion, or don't have availability, I have a great network of trusted fellow consultants and contractors to refer.