An enterprise blockchain technology company.
Web3 Labs provides blockchain products for enterprise, open source development and consulting services.
They are the creators of Epirus, an enterprise blockchain explorer and smart contract registry platform. As a trusted and experienced blockchain technology company, Web3 Labs know the technology needs of their customers and bring many years of experience in Fintech industry to create a unique platform which is tailored to the specific needs of enterprises.
They’re responsible for the widely used open source project Web3j, the Java integration library for Ethereum, Quorum and Pantheon. Web3j powers numerous products including the Ethereum integration in the Opera web browser on Android.
It was an absolute pleasure working with Conor Svensson (Founder and CEO) and his exceptionally talented team at Web3 Labs who operate at the technical forefront of the blockchain world offering software and services that help enterprise companies, startups and developers accelerate their blockchain development journey.
The company has distinct revenue streams for its software products via direct Enterprise sign-up, channel partners (including marketplace installation via AWS and Microsoft Azure) and bespoke training solutions. In addition they have a free open source product, Web3j SDK specifically targeting up-and-coming blockchain developers.
The challenge was to help define and implement a Hubspot CRM setup that fit their unique business model and target audience, providing an infrastructure for future growth. I also assisted in applying some structure and strategy to the company’s content marketing efforts by advising on Hubspot’s pillar topic and sub-topic methodology.
- Hubspot setup and optimisation (Marketing Hub Pro and Sales CRM Pro) to match different sign-up and acquisition pipelines that are unique to Web3 Labs
- Persona definition & implementation of target personas in CRM
- MQL & SQL attribution dashboard & reporting
- Content strategy workshop and guidance on pillar topics, sub-topics and project management processes
- Lead scoring
- Documentation of processes, lead flows and best practices in a sales and marketing Wiki (built in Google Sites)
- Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics setup
- Google Data Studio for reporting
What are your marketing goals & requirements?
The best way to understand whether we would be a good fit to work together is an initial informal and no obligation chat.
And even if I'm not the right person on this occasion, or don't have availability, I have a great network of trusted fellow consultants and contractors to refer.