theUp.co (ChargedUp, CleanedUp, ServedUp)
A high growth venue-tech company serving the UK/EU hospitality industry with innovative solutions
Hubspot portal setup & complex data migration. Project management of 3rd party Custom API development (Integromat & Airtable). eCommerce Bridge and Shopify. Sales and marketing operations, marketing automation, reporting, and training.
theUp.co currently they operate 3 distinct brands:
- ChargedUp - Europe's largest phone charging network for venues
- ServedUp - a hospitality management platform providing contactless menu, ordering and payments
- CleanedUp - the UK's leading dispenser of hand sanitising stations
It was a real pleasure to work with Hugo, Charlie and the amazing team at theUp.co - one of a few celebrated commercial success stories of the Covid-19 pandemic.
With rapid growth and lightening fast rollout of new product offerings, including high volume B2B eCommerce sales, the data integrity of the company CRM understandably needed attention.
The core challenge of the project was to map out and implement a new CRM structure that could accommodate the individual product lines and ensure that sales are associated to the right venues.
A bespoke "Venue Matching" tool was built using Integromat, Airtable & the Google Map API to resolve a unique challenge presented by the default Shopify eCommerce integration.
- Mapped out custom data properties & sales pipelines (mix of eCommerce and traditional SaaS sales) for each product line
- Setup a fresh Hubspot (Growth Suite Pro) install & integrated with Shopify Plus (using Unific)
- Data prep & migration from old portal to new matching new structure
- Worked with Integromat expert, Cor Schutte, to build a custom Venue Matching Tool
- Some ad hoc content marketing and lead generation services
- Ongoing support & training to ensure successful onboarding and adoption
Fantastic, thorough and would recommend to any SaaS business.
What are your marketing goals & requirements?
The best way to understand whether we would be a good fit to work together is an initial informal and no obligation chat.
And even if I'm not the right person on this occasion, or don't have availability, I have a great network of trusted fellow consultants and contractors to refer.