- Delivered >80 pieces of content including sub-persona focused lead magnets & video (resulting in >2.3k lead magnet form fills)
- Implemented Autopilot (marketing automation) and integrated into Segment.com, Salesforce (CRM) & website
- Collaborated with the Customer Support and Success to set up a user onboarding sequence in Intercom tied to in-app actions
- Setup conversion tracking and analytics (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Gravity Forms)
- Embarked on a complete website redesign and relaunch project to make the Kite.ly site more solution and persona focused with updated messaging, gated content landing pages, improved forms & contextual pop up messages. Website design and development was provided by 93Digital (whom I highly recommend)
- Project management of growth marketing experiments (mostly on paid channels including Facebook and display) where our goal was to drive installs of the Kite.ly Shopify plugin. >15k Shopify app installs in a 12 month period achieved.
Print-on-demand technology platform
Kite.ly (Prodigi Group)
KITE is London-based technology company with a vision to delight customers with personalised print-on-demand experiences and products all over the world and to be the global leader for print-on-demand technologies.
Kite, founded in 2014, was acquired by Canon Europe in 2017 as part of a strategy to expand its digital services portfolio. Subsequently in September 2019, Prodigi Group, the leading print API platform, acquired Kite from Canon Europe.
The combined Group employs over 100 staff, processes over 1,000,000+ printed items per month and has grown revenues x10 over the last 36 months.
It was a real privilege to work alongside Oren Greenberg (interim CMO / Kurve), reporting into Fionn Concannon (Co-Founder & Managing Director) as we set about building the marketing engine for Kite.ly.
We joined shortly after the acquisition by Canon Europe and so the requirement was to build a marketing infrastructure primed for rapid growth.
My focus was on content marketing strategy, automation setup (Autopilot) and integration with CRM (Salesforce), project management for the website relaunch, growth marketing framework and helping to ensure reporting and analytics properly in place.
I delivered the following during my time at Kite:
- Helped define personas to target in marketing campaigns and sales outreach
- Conducted SEO & competitive analysis and implemented an inbound link building program resulting in significant uplift in referral traffic
- Built out a content strategy, managing an external content agency with a c.£10k pm content budget – resulting in a 17% goal conversion rate from organic search (with organic ending up as 2nd highest source of traffic to website)
What are your marketing goals & requirements?
The best way to understand whether we would be a good fit to work together is an initial informal and no obligation chat.
And even if I'm not the right person on this occasion, or don't have availability, I have a great network of trusted fellow consultants and contractors to refer.