A Business Improvement District for the epicentre of London
Sales & Marketing Operations, Data management, Advanced Hubspot, Project Management,
Midtown BID leads economic development and profile building in Midtown for businesses by being their collective voice and offering a range of services and solutions for hyper-local inner-city issues.
Midtown is home to global household brands making history in London. These include Grange Hotels, Google, ITV, Le Cordon Bleu, LinkedIn, Mediacom, Mishcon de Reya, Publicis, Sodexo, Unilever, Warner Brothers and Zaha Hadid.
Midtown BID is here to represent their collective interests, alongside the 400 other business members in their district.
Midtown BID has a very unique business model. As a Business Improvement District (BID) their revenue comes from c.400 member companies who pay an annual contribution based on rateable levy. Midtown BID's ability to maintain their outstanding track record of delivering tangible value and improvement for their member companies is directly dependent on the quality of communication with and on behalf of those companies.
The challenge in this project was to clearly map out all data requirements and implement a Hubspot CRM setup that fit their unique business model and marketing campaign requirements.
Over time their contact database had become bloated with duplicates and outdated data and there were numerous long-standing issues with syncing data between Salesforce and the rest of the tech stack. My remit was to completely overhaul the CRM and marketing automation platform.
- Hubspot setup and optimisation (Marketing Hub Pro and Sales CRM Pro) to match Midtown BID's unique customer journey
- Persona definition & implementation of target personas in CRM
- Custom field mapping and setup
- Workflows and automations
- Salesforce export (and shutdown) - data cleansing and manipulation prior to import into a clean Hubspot instance
- Attribution dashboard & reporting
- Engagement scoring
- Documentation of processes, lead flows and best practices in a sales and marketing Wiki
- Ongoing data enrichment and ad hoc support for all things Hubspot
What are your marketing goals & requirements?
The best way to understand whether we would be a good fit to work together is an initial informal and no obligation chat.
And even if I'm not the right person on this occasion, or don't have availability, I have a great network of trusted fellow consultants and contractors to refer.