The User Acquisition Management Platform
Powering the smartest UA teams globally, Appsumer is the complete user acquisition engine which allows scaling mobile app publishers to accelerate their performance marketing processes and their growth.
By automatically transforming fragmented media cost, attribution and predictive LTV data into perfectly unified and granular ROI insights, Appsumer allows mobile app marketers to make faster, better-informed decisions.
Global powerhouse consumer mobile app publishers including the likes of Creative Mobile, Genera Games, Huuuge, Busuu, Gett, Runtastic and many more rely on Appsumer daily for UA data management and optimisation.
It is fairly common to see expensive marketing software being totally under-utilised but thankfully the Appsumer senior management team, who are all keen and highly experienced marketing technologists, have fully embraced Hubspot as their sales CRM and marketing hub of choice.
It has been great fun pushing the boundaries in terms of what the Hubspot platform is really capable of. Particularly in terms of Account Based Marketing which is a core part of Appsumer’s customer acquisition strategy. We use pretty much all that Hubspot has to offer functionality wise in support of ABM and personalisation.
My focus has been on helping the sales team hit monthly SQL targets in support of the company’s quarterly OKRs. This has included Hubspot optimisation, demand generation campaigns, dashboards & reporting, account based prospecting, outbound sales sequences, sales operations, workflows & automation.
- implementing MQL & SQL attribution & reporting on an account (company) level
- helping identify Total Addressable Market (TAM) and then ensuring this mapped to named account and contacts in the CRM
- managing a data cleanse and enrichment project (>5k contacts)
- implementing target personas in CRM
- multiple automations & workflows to ease sales admin
- documentation of processes, lead flows and best practices in a sales and marketing Wiki (built in Google Sites)
- integrated LinkedIn lead generation ad campaigns and audiences (ABM approach)
- supporting the launch of UA Insider (Appsumer’s community and contribution dedicated to user acquisition practitioners around the world)
- GTM implementation and conversion tracking with goals in Google Analytics
What are your marketing goals & requirements?
The best way to understand whether we would be a good fit to work together is an initial informal and no obligation chat.
And even if I'm not the right person on this occasion, or don't have availability, I have a great network of trusted fellow consultants and contractors to refer.